A wardrobe is one of the most essential and utilitarian pieces of furniture in the house. But buying the perfect wardrobe that meets all your needs and fits in perfectly in your house can be quite a daunting task. If you need a wardrobe that fits your clothes, shoes, accessories, and jewellery, then opting for a custom-built wardrobe in Sydney is the best option. A custom-built wardrobe in Sydney is one that you need to design consulting your architect, interior designer, and carpenter.
Getting the style and design right for a custom-built wardrobe in Sydney can be quite challenging.
Before you decide on the design and style:
- Make sure you know where to install it.
- Have a fair idea of what you want to store in the custom-built wardrobe in Sydney; this will help you decide on the design of the wardrobe.
- Make sure you consult a good wardrobe specialist who can help you maximise the space and help you finalise a design that goes well with the décor of the room in which you will install it.
Why should you opt for a custom-built wardrobe?
There are several advantages and benefits of a custom-built wardrobe in Sydney or any other part of the world. It is because of these benefits that more and more people are choosing custom built wardrobes.
Here is a short overview of the benefits of custom-built wardrobes:
- Make the most of the space: Unlike a freestyle wardrobe, you do not have to worry about space for custom made wardrobes. For any unutilised corner in the house, you can build a custom-built or built-in wardrobe to maximise that space. You can use the corners of the house as a good storage space. Customised wardrobes can be fitted into L-shaped corners or designed to be built around windows to make the best use of them. With the help of custom-made wardrobes, you can utilise maximum space in your house, especially the alcoves and odd corners. You can design the wardrobe so that it uses the corners and integrates with the home's décor.
- Organise the internal space: As the name suggests, a custom-built wardrobe is customised as per your need and preference. You can design the shelves and internal space to exactly suit your need. The storage space can be adjusted and fitted as per your personal choice. For example, if you have more formal wear, you can build a wardrobe with more hanger space and trouser racks. You can have drawers and boxes for your accessories and shelves for shoes. All the storage areas can be adjusted as per your choice.
- Integrate with your interiors and decor: Each house has its décor and unique look. It is next to impossible to get a stand-alone closet that would perfectly blend with your interior design. One of the biggest advantages of custom-made closets is that you can design them to integrate with your interiors. The wardrobe can be designed in such a manner that it complements the décor of the room. Even the material of the wardrobe can be selected based on the overall look of the room.
- Fit into your space: If you are buying a freestanding wardrobe you have to take into account if it fits in your room and would be well below the ceiling. That can be quite a challenge. With a built-in closet, all these worries can be put to rest. All you have to do is talk to your designer and the wardrobe that fits in perfectly in your room and gives you maximum storage space.
- Custom lighting: Another added advantage of custom-built wardrobes is that you can fit light inside the wardrobe for you to have a better view of the interiors. You can use LED strips to illuminate the interiors of the wardrobe. Apart from the utilitarian benefit, custom lighting also adds to the aesthetics of the wardrobe.
These are a few of the benefits of custom-built wardrobes that contribute to the increasing popularity of it. Take advantage of these benefits with Iron Glass that brings custom built wardrobes that strive to bring the best in the market and go toe to toe with increasing trends.